Try this quick and easy gourmet burger for a hit of Thai, add some Chilli Mango sauce if you like it Hot .The Tar 10 Kaffir Lime and Ginger Dressing adds a unique flavour when combined with the Kumara (Sweet Potato), Cashew and Coriander Chutney also by Tar 10I like my burgers high fat and …Read More about Thai Style Kaffir Lime Fish Burgers
$9.00 inc. GST
Ingredients: Tomato, Water, Sugar, Chilli (5%), Vinegar, Corn Flour, Curry Paste, Salt, Garlic, Shrimp paste, Ginger, Herbs & Spices, Xanthan Gum (415), Lemongrass.
This product is not Vegan friendly due to the shrimp paste.
- Any cold meat sandwiches, just smear it on.
- Kids save!
- The Thai use chilli jams a lot for their stir-fries and fish dishes.
- Spread on anything you desire for a taste sensation!
- You can also make a nice dip with the chilli jam by simply adding sour cream or fresh natural yoghurt and mix it together.
- It enhances the flavours of your dish and adds that oriental flavour to it.
- Deep fry your Camembert or Brie cheese and pour the Jam on top of it.
- Melt your Philadelphia cheese and bring it on!