Try this quick and easy gourmet burger for a hit of Thai, add some Chilli Mango sauce if you like it Hot .The Tar 10 Kaffir Lime and Ginger Dressing adds a unique flavour when combined with the Kumara (Sweet Potato), Cashew and Coriander Chutney also by Tar 10I like my burgers high fat and …Read More about Thai Style Kaffir Lime Fish Burgers
$9.00 inc. GST
Ingredients: Water, Peanut Butter (26%) (Peanuts, Emulsifier (471), salt), Brown Vinegar, Brown Sugar, Sweet Soy Sauce, Chilli (4%), Herbs & Spices, Garlic, Onion, Salt, Xanthan Gum (415), Natural Colouring (150d)
- Ham or chicken sandwiches
- Use as a spread
- Vegetable Stir-fries
- Serve with hot chips, wedges, baked potatoes or your French fries
- Fried rice, Singapore noodles
- Warm it up which makes it nice and smooth and use it as a dip with corn chips
- Indonesian/Malay Satay sticks
- Any meat, especially chicken!
- Indonesian Bapaos
- Kids save!
The Hot Chilli Chef cooks another beautiful Quick and Easy Meal on the BBQ. Fried Satay Chicken with Devil’s Delirium Hot Jolokia paste and Numbat Nibble Satay sauce…. A quick and easy dish, made under 20 minutes. Enjoy this sixth Hot Chilli Chef’s Dish