Hunter Valley Classic Hamper
Designed to express rather than impress – the Hunter Valley Classic is amazing for the fact that it lasts for weeks and keeps on giving – you’ll still be using the jars and oils well into the next month! That helps to keep alive the feeling of gratitude and thanks that giving a gift basket is all about.
Sharing the Hunter Valley Classic is sharing a basketful of local and artisan produce fresh from the Hunter Valley. You’ll love the fresh coffee, tingly sweet jam, relish, olive oil and balsamic – perfect for a gourmet weekend where you have some truly inspirational shares for around the dinner table.
Make a generous impression with this decadent bundle of handmade produce. It’s just like going to the local Hunter Valley Markets except it’s delivered for you – and you get to place your heartfelt message to the recipient.
- Audrey Wilkinson Shiraz 750ml
- Peaberry’s Ground Coffee 250gm
- Peaberry’s English Breakfast Tea
- Hunter Providores Chilli & Garlic Olives
- Tar 10 Country Fresh Strawberry & Rhubarb Jam
- Tar 10 Hunter Valley Raw Honey
- Bacco’s Bakeries Lemon Macadamia White Choc Cookies
- Bacco’s Italian Style Sea Salt Flat Bread
- Bacco’s Sourdough Taralli
- Tar10 Quince Paste
- Oak Road Lemon, Lime & Blood Orange Macadamia Oil 250ml
- Myanbah Farm Fig and Honey Caramelised Balsamic Vinegar
- Boutique Sauces Green Peppercorn & Brandy Sauce