Try this quick and easy gourmet burger for a hit of Thai, add some Chilli Mango sauce if you like it Hot .The Tar 10 Kaffir Lime and Ginger Dressing adds a unique flavour when combined with the Kumara (Sweet Potato), Cashew and Coriander Chutney also by Tar 10I like my burgers high fat and …Read More about Thai Style Kaffir Lime Fish Burgers
$9.00 inc. GST
Ingredients: Water, Sugar, Chilli (20%), Vinegar, Garlic, Herbs & Spices, Salt, Xanthan Gum (415).
- Any fish dish, salmon, tuna or king prawns.
- Have it with your Asian cooking: Singapore noodles or rice dishes.
- Use with vegetable stir-fries
- Add/mix with Sour cream and you have an instant dip for your corn chips / fajitas or tacos
- Also very nice with meats, chicken, steak.
- Pour it over your Philadelphia cheese; scoop it out with corn chips or biscuits for a hot snack!
The Hot Chilli Chef cooks a beautiful “BBQ’ ed Lamb Rack & Char grilled Vegetables” with The Chilli Factory’s “Double Trouble – Hot Wasabi Mustard”, “Funnelweb Bite – Hot Sweet Chilli Sauce” & “Outback Storm – Hot Tomato Basil Relish” A quick and easy dish, made in less than 20 minutes. Let your taste buds go wild!